Sagra Hardening Chocolate Coating - 20 lbs.
The Sagra Hardening Chocolate Coating is good for waffle customers looking for a delicious product that will eventually harden and enrobe your waffle. If you are deciding whether to use our liquid or hardening coatings for your waffle on a stick, consider these pros and cons:
- Doesn't need heat ever. Just pour over.
- Won't harden on the waffle, but keeps a gooey texture.
- Includes hazelnut flavors that complement many of our waffle mixes.
- Slightly less cost than the hardening coating.
Hardening Chocolate Coating:
- Needs to be heated up to become liquid.
- Will cover the waffle and enrobe it.
- Will eventually harden on the waffle, but generally after 15-30 minutes. This can depend on the temperature of the waffle and room.
- Slightly more expensive than liquid chocolate.